Project Management Workshop
May 22, 2012
Advance your career by taking the CISRO Executive Project Leadership 1-Day workshop at the GM Conference. Participate in this unique opportunity where you will learn
non-traditional methods to evaluate & lead successful projects.
Project management today is recognized by academics and the business community alike as a most important discipline to successfully advance and sustain an organization's growth. Through the effective application of project leadership, the art of project management can propel an organization to realize unrestrained success.
In today's environment, close to 70% of an organization's activities are project based. Beyond traditional project delivery, these include mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and strategic alliances, stakeholder management, restructuring, downsizing, product development, client relationship management, production, marketing initiatives and many others.
The Global Management Conference is now accepting registration from participants who are committed to moving beyond traditional project management, enhancing their skills and organizational contribution by embracing a new level of excellence in this critical discipline. Our Project Leadership I program is a unique opportunity that will allow you to advance your program leadership abilities and understanding of what it takes to identify, evaluate and lead successful projects.
This workshop training program goes beyond the fundamentals of project management and elevates participants into the realm of Project Leadership. Through discussion and hands-on application using instructor and participant real-life examples, this program will specifically address how to:
- Determine your project's likelihood of success before you commit
- Conduct a comprehensive needs assessment
- Explore the feasibility and options around optimum project design and delivery
- Identify project stakeholders and successfully manage perceptions and expectations
- Establish effective communication protocols and channels
- Sell your project by effectively soliciting support
- Apply a suite of innovative project leadership tools for maximum efficacy
- Assume a leadership role in project development and delivery
While this workshop content conforms to the internationally recognized framework and terminology of the Project Management Institute (PMI) where applicable, much of the material is based on original and progressive content. Participants will benefit from the expert instructor's diverse knowledge, personal experiences and western application for leading capital projects within a multitude of industries.
Who Should Attend
Those who will benefit from this program include executives and senior management with program/project accountability, senior program/project manager practitioners, professionals and academics involved in the supervision and/or execution of projects. Further, the program is highly applicable for key roles such as:
- Technical professionals who must manage in a multi-project environment
- IT managers responsible for systems and network projects
- Marketing managers launching products and programs
- Executives and engineers in aerospace, mining, construction and manufacturing
Upon completion of this workshop training program, you will receive a certificate from CISRO Institute of Management: the Applied Certificate in Project Management.
Click here to start your registration:
Registration deadline: April 20, 2013
GMC reserves the right to restrict class size to ensure maximum program and instructional effectiveness. Accordingly GMC may add subsequent dates for the program to accommodate all participants to the extent possible.
Ms. Lisa Sanchez, MPM, PMP, LEED AP